Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Full Range of Motion.

IMG_0940

Who remembers what happen to the B-Day cake?


Just in case I have not drilled it in the past let's talk about it again, full range of motion is not an option. It is not an option, it is the only way to truly make progress in the program. I never really will understand or comprehend why some choose to settle for mediocracy. Why would anyone start a workout and cut their movement in half? It makes no sense, you are not really performing the movement in the most beneficial way.

As I have referred to before, If I asked you to run a mile for time, you would run a mile and we would record your data. If I asked you to do 100 push-ups for time, we would do the same. If you cut your distance or range of motion it will not be measurable or deliver all the benefits of strength and flexibility. You would not run 3/4 of a mile and compare the data, would you? You would not do 100 half push-ups and compare results, would you ?

Why settle for mediocracy? You all have the potential to reach your highest fitness level ever with a cutting edge program called CrossFit that is sweeping the world. This is not a fad, it is a way of life and you are on the early train. This program is the best program you will ever find and does not offer mediocracy as an alternative, only excellence as a choice.

What will you choose?


WOD
21,18,15,12,9,6,3 reps of:
DB/KB 1 arm Push Press( Alternate arms as needed)
X 2 Ab-mat Sit-up
* X2 sit-ups = 42,36,30....




No comments:

Post a Comment