Two rounds for score of:
Tabata Squats
Muscle-up for four minutes
Rest
No rest between finishing the squats and muscle-ups. This is a 16-minute workout with rest at 8 minutes. Multiply lowest squat count for all eight intervals by the number of muscle-ups completed in four minutes for each round and post to BTWB. Substitute 5 pull-ups and 5 dips for each muscle-up if necessary.
As much as I love creating workouts no other person has created WOD's like the man who created the phrase "WOD"- Greg Glassman. I was digging around CrossFit.com's archives from 2003 trying to master mind and mimic some of Greg Glassman's greatest workouts. While doing so I erased my entire marker board at my "home office," which is more like a desk in a corner. I then just started writing down every exercise I knew, every exercise that I could think of, every challenging mixture of workouts and writing them in some sort of rational order. I simply did what some would call "creating workouts" and made it more of an art.
I reminded myself that it is about the program. My white board is for creation: Screw Numbers, forget the email list, screw who to contact next. I told myself to just program, genuinely care and make "art." The business will come.
If you believe you can do a muscle-up in 2010 tell us in comments. Accountability and motivation can be and is contagious.
No comments:
Post a Comment