Thursday, December 17, 2009

Results driven program

Matt practices a back lever at CrossFit South County from Max Fernandez on Vimeo.


Matt demonstrates a great example of “practice and execute.” No more than 2 week prior of this video Matt had no clue he had the potential to do a back lever. With just a little practice and commitment in the program he can hold himself pretty damn well in the lever position. With the new year right around the corner, everyone should have a goal; A goal to be better, a goal to be stronger, a goal to give 100% and a goal to always improve in life and fitness.

If you are finding it very challenging to move forward at CFSC then ask yourself what can I do different? What can I do today, tomorrow and the next day to constantly improve?

Here is a few things to ask yourself:

  • Am I consistent in training?
  • Do I give 100% daily?
  • Am I always attempting to learn a new skill?
  • Am I adding weight and striving to RX all workouts correctly?
  • Do I log my workouts and know my personal records?
  • Am I setting goals to achieve them?

WOD
On the minute every minute for 15 Minutes
Complete 5 Burpee’s
Between sets of Burpees compete as many thrusters as you possibly can.

* Weight 115/75
* Post number of thrusters completed

Scale -
Elite/Advanced- RX
Intermediate- 95-65
Beginner - 65/45




No comments:

Post a Comment